Welfare floor W3
The welfare floor type w3 is a flat, profiled floor with holes and urine trenches with drainage gradient. Thanks to the drainage gradient in the trenches, the urine can be transported faster towards the underlying well. The thick fraction can be shoved through a fixed trench and crashed down in a separate well.
With this system, you get the opportunity to separate the menure on the plate (primary manure separation). Since only the thin fraction is stored under the stable, the possibility exists to carry out the stable with shallow cellars.
- Unique profile for a better walking comfort
- Provision of holes and urine trenches with drainage gradient
- Possibility to separate primary manure
- The manure will not clog thanks to a smooth and sealed concrete structure
- Water atomization is not necessary